“Technology Made Simple” Book – available as Ebook or Print version
You know what your business will be about. You're ready to set fire to the world. BUT you are not sure about the technology you need to run a successful business.
This book will provide you with a practical guide of “what” technology you need to consider to launch and develop an ongoing successful micro-small business.
1. Developing your online presence
2. Exploring where your software will reside
3. What software you will need to manage your business
4. What hardware you should consider and much more!
Expert (n., v. ek-spurt):
A person who has special skill or knowledge in some particular field;
SmartLearning is not just a moniker or a concept.
SmartLearning is Michelle Hamer: a real person, with unparalleled experience in delivering successful, sustainable technology education. An expert, to be precise.
Michelle does not try to be all things to all people. In fact, her scope is both narrow and purposeful: she specialises in Microsoft technology education.
This expertise means that she stays abreast of her subject matter in a timely, focused way; maintains strong connections with influencers via active networking; and lives and breathes technology.
Passionate. Credible. Connected. Motivated. Knowledgeable. Real.That’s what you get with Michelle.
Her credentials are everything you’d expect from an expert of her stature: director of four technology brands; university lecturer on two continents; holder of multiple advanced degrees and professional accreditations.
In her 20+ years of professional experience, she has advised and advanced international entities, examples of which include IBM, Suncorp, Sheraton Hotels, and more.
When it comes to training your team on Microsoft technology, is there any other option but to call in an expert?
Expert services offered:
- Onsite: developed in conjunction with your business goals, Michelle provides customised learning that targets areas where growth and knowledge gains are required for your organisation.
- Virtual: makes it easy for individuals in disparate locations to come together, in small groups, and benefit from the same learnings that take place in our onsite training classes. All that’s required is an Internet connection, and groups are kept to eight or less individuals to maximise interpersonal time.
- Online: provides a self-paced curriculum for individuals to learn at their own pace, at their own location, while ensuring fundamental skills are instilled and tested, and communication and support from Michelle remains constant.
- Lunch and learn: monthly webinars on of-the-moment tech topics provide the opportunity to acquire new business skills within the span of a lunch hour.
Expert definition from www.dictionary.com